Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 January, 06:50
One of my good anon frens who is a doctor in Germany finally popped into chat and I was able to ask her about vaccine shedding for all of you!
Shes a covid expert at this point and I trust her. Please pray for her πŸ™ and her family.

Love you all familia!
πŸ’–πŸŒˆ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freiheit777 @Freiheit777
Hi Lauren, thanks for this. I wonder if your friend has some social media, where i can follow her for more infos ? I am German too and my whole family is vaxxed. While my mother and sister are slowly waking up ( and at least suspect, there is something wrong) my brother and his family are not. What makes this so heartbreaking for me, is that he has 3 little daughters ( 3, 4 and 6 years old) and despite all my efforts, they vaxxed the oldest one who is sick with Corona for the second time now, since she took the poison. ( the younger ones are fine) My brother and his wife are very stubborn in their belief in the system and the jabs, but it is so sad to watch my niece suffering from this. It would be so helpful to have some professional doctor who maybe can provide some data and medical tips how to flush out the spike proteins in easy to understand German language.
10:42 PM - Jan 21, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Freiheit777 in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
22 January, 05:58
In response Freiheit777 to his Publication
My husband insisted on getting vaxxed but only twice Thank God. I put us both on regimen of NAC , Selenium, Zinc and Quertine straight away. Neither of us ever got sick and I didn't experience effects of shedding probably because he was on it too.
I keep NAC with Selenium in the house all the time now so if I have lunch with a vaxxed friend I can do a week course.
Good luck and remember that God gave us free will and we can only support & love those who made their choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Deer @LilCajunDeer
22 January, 11:25
In response Freiheit777 to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ