il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jan 21, 2023 at 6:29 PM]
I WENT A LITTLE OFF SCRIPT!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
https://rumble.com/v26llxc...
07:38 PM - Jan 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 January, 09:01
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
RIP DIAMOND! God Bless you President Trump! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 January, 03:09
🀣🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
21 January, 11:20
I never knew he could do stand up - folks were laughing. He was raising the vibe w/πŸ’“

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
21 January, 10:49
It never ceases to amaze me how MUCH President Trump keeps proving what a loving and kind man he is! And what comes across is that he is genuine! A most amazing and selfless man! I think he stands out because at his core he is smart, sincere, funny and a VERY PERSONABLE, KIND MAN. THESE qualities are real!

That caliber of man surely exists, BUT we have not seen that in the presidency for decades! JFK was that kind of man, Reagan was also this to a measure... (but forget the rest of the jokers of our lifetime!)

This was a touching event. I remain, so proud of our President!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
21 January, 10:34
❀️🀣🀣🀣❀️

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
21 January, 10:19
πŸ˜‚

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
21 January, 08:30
He totally cracks me up - hilarious

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
21 January, 10:19
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
me too hes goog πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜…πŸ€—β€οΈπŸΈ