Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 January, 11:15
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
My son's baby's mama still hasn't let me see Q-TIP yet . 😕 just because of my beliefs. How can someone think they can tell you what you can and cannot say 🤔 come on Q 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 January, 11:18
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 January, 11:03
I love everybody until they betray my trust and then it’s over I don’t have many friends left it’s sad .

21 January, 11:06
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
We got God and each other!

#BlessUp

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 January, 08:46
Once trust is gone it's very hard to build it back.

21 January, 08:53
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It usually ends up taking a lifetime...

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
21 January, 09:04
Trust is Everything once its gone its gone forever. If someone betrays your trust and you forgive it your setting yourself up for a life time of feeling. beneath that person. To me trust is everything you betray it your gone in the blink of an eye. I dont want people who betray my trust in my life. Im too loyal for that bullshit.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 January, 08:45
I always used that with my children, growing up and it also applies to hurtful words.

21 January, 08:46
Yes.

#BlessUp

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
21 January, 08:00
Sad, but true.

21 January, 08:27
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
21 January, 06:05
So true...
Wrinkled I am.
Still searching.
7 pics

21 January, 06:29
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
I ain't ashamed of my wrinkles. They shaped me.

#BlessUp