Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
21 January, 01:35
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I can unreservedly attest to all this as truth I was once bound in the occult when I FINALLY gave into God's actual voice within my mind to REPENT from my great darkness it was actually like NIGHT & DAYTIME once you experience the FULL LIGHT OF THE SON OF GOD compared beside your darkened mental hiding places there is NO WAY the arguments against God's power to deliver you can make headway IN YOUR UNDERSTANDING!

God is literally so much BIGGER than his creation, his power transcends any amount of darkness in your life NOTHING can ever hide or defeat that desire for your freedom ONLY YOU stand in the way of your freedom.

Suffering only happens because YOU believe it rather than God, unbelief is a SELF MADE WALL in your thinking that blocks reality from being understood.

I fear NOTHING because nothing fear produces is in the wheelhouse of my current reality... I am constantly learning within the framework of HIS REALITY not the false reality of fear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396