Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
08 February, 08:33
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
I want to belive the whole thing was a massive most epic Sting operation and they got them all on the way out and then replaced them with much better actors! hahahaahaha! The full speech is glorious! He knew! 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
clay albright @claymandoo
08 February, 09:12
In response Kpetty Photo to her Publication
Agreed. At first, I thought you were talking about the Superbowl. I hope this was the last Superbowl and they set up a sting operation for it as well. Superbowls have always been known to host disgusting pedophiles who come for more than football. Imagine if they only sold tickets to known pedos and then arrested them all at the gates! This could explain the low attendance, masked by saying it was for social distancing purposes. I'm probably just wishful thinking! 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonna Genie @Sonna
07 February, 07:13
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Gervais knew what was coming, he most certainly knew