Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 January, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
21 January, 05:46
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Due respect
neither one of these gentlemen offer anything new to me
regurgitation
repackaging

I might be shifting into a state of serf-speech or proliteriate-activism

because too many Truthers seem to worry not for their next meal, so to speak, while tens of millions of WeThePeople are struggling, not just here but world-wide

God bless WeThePeople
thank u Influencers, but buzz off now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judi jones @justj88
did u even watch that ....you used your energy to dis it ...lets try and support our fellow anons when they spend their time trying to aid in the wakening of folk ..yes i get things are tough ...but are only using your energy to complain about what is wrong ...lets unite and share and use our energy to move things forward......much love j x
07:31 AM - Jan 21, 2023
In response George Patton to his Publication
Only people mentioned by justj88 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
21 January, 04:27
In response judi jones to her Publication
🙏❤️

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
21 January, 09:12
In response judi jones to her Publication
thank u for your response

God bless
in case you want to know more about me, feel free to peruse my posts, as I can yours

free speech

I don't ... only ..
complain, to use your word