Kendall Evans @CountryLove
kurt azarbarzin art azarbarzin just that name, azarbarzin. it must be connected
my ex brother in law kurt pushed my ex to get vaxxed
he is dying now. he wont see our grandchild grow up. kurt told me that catholic churches have dead babies buried under their churches. how dos he know, his wife told me eyes wide shut was her life, wtf! i never got it now i want to have kurt investigated. he is connected he is a millionaire after inventing some medical devise for the heart
he worked at us surgical then tyco then Johnson so hello now i know he is corrupt
when my ex dies its on kurts hands. i have so much to say. im so mad so hurt and feel anger inside. the cabal is real. my guess is kurt is a freemason. everytime my red pilled daughters faught kurt on truth he lied
no one in his postion could be blind to the nano bullshit. there are many who need to go to gitmo. maybe the entire azar family
my daughters warned their dad about the vax but kurt was the man he trusted
11:07 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by CountryLove in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
21 January, 02:45
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
I'm sorry. Sorry people don't listen, sorry they take the vax, sorry they die. Someone you love did all that.

What's done is done. Honor the one dying, love them while you can, make the memories if that is even possible at this point...

But, remember this infant and the child who will be asking about his grandpa. Have the stories ready, the photos, the video - make grandpa alive to him, so grandpa can still be an influence in this child's life.

The child is the focus now, the child is the future. God will deal with Kurt - and I would not want to be in Kurt's shoes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 January, 11:18
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396