Only people mentioned by Zanne63 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 January, 11:34
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
I just bought some organic raw honey last night, thank you 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 January, 11:31
Fascinating!

No wonder those nasty gits are after the bees 😠
I didn't know about the metal either, thanks!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
20 January, 11:28
It's no wonder then that the Deep State is attempting to kill them off.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 January, 11:28
While we're there, get a metal tea bell, cut your tea bag open and use the metal tea bell, NOT the tea bag. For years, there have been warnings about chemicals in those bags. I mentioned it to a staffer at a local health food store and she said "oh, good, you know about that."

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
20 January, 11:26
No more eating honey with a metal spoon because it kills the live enzymes. Thank you for that valuable information.

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
20 January, 11:24
i did not know about the metal spoons.
THANK YOU
LOVE

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
20 January, 11:21
🐝🍯❤️

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
20 January, 07:48
Manuka honey is a powerful antibiotic and is very expensive.