Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Wow Ya'll should listen to Tucker tonight he is laying it all out.
All about who framed Nixon, how they also set up Agnew and replaced him with Gerald Ford as VP then Pres. when they made Nixon resign.
How Ford was on the same Warren commission that covered up the CIA murdering JFK.
I mean not suggesting saying it is all proven.

Ripping the deep state corruption running our govt and running and controlling even out presidents all out!
01:18 AM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
20 January, 02:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Same information that Juan O' Savin was mentioning a few times in his videos in the past.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 January, 01:55
He did great!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
20 January, 01:28
Last Night on Tucker Desantis could not stop blinking and his eyes looked odd. so i put the video on my TV so i could see his pupils up close. Sure enough, his inner reptile was trying to cine out.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
20 January, 01:26
He certainly gave credence to what Roger Stone has been saying for decades! We all owe Roger Stone a lifetime of gratitude for saving our favorite POTUS' life and not letting him get on that helicopter all those years ago! (Tucker is good friends with Alex Jones and Roger Stone)

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
20 January, 01:24
Here's that link. :)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tucker Carlson: Biden is done - YouTube

Fox News host Tucker Carlson explains why permanent Washington is tired of President Biden's leadership on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.' #FoxNews #TuckerSubscrib...

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 January, 10:49
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you, i enjoyed that

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 January, 01:20
Saw that! The Drips are coming faster and faster!!!

Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
20 January, 01:26
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
They really are!!!!