Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
I'm so very grateful I had the wisdom not to take the vax, and I feel very bad for all who got fooled by this deadly psyop. I wish no one harm no matter how smug they were in my face.
12:43 AM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
18 February, 01:29
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
100%. That feeling of dread... they've done something that is irreversible and will affect their health and shorten their lives. Of course they don't want to face this head on. It would be terrifying.
This fills me with sadness and compassion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
22 January, 10:55
They were afraid and some shamed into getting it . God i pray they have something to heal them !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
22 January, 10:32
Their fear and anger is going to become a new level of anger
when they see it was meant to injure/kill.. most don't believe
that yet

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
22 January, 10:24
i will block anyone gloating. as a hospice nurse, i have been through hell cradling the broken humans who fell for it. most of my own family fell for it. anyone expressing elation over this is no better than our perpetrators.

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 January, 10:08
They were/are afraid of a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate.

Now they're to the point where they're afraid of catching a cold.

Maskers are back out in full force.

This madness needs to end.