^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
I do all of this for my children to have a better life in the future...I have sacrificed so much, as Trump, Elon, Flynn, & the Military have and none of us receive appreciation. I am finished adhering 2 any of your self-limiting beliefs about me.

Look, both of my children were sexually molested by my grandmother. My grandfather (step) who sexually abused me as a child, beginning at the age of 3-14 years old--reported her to the authorities and we have been out here sharing my story to show the world how corrupt the police, justice, and some military are. There are people who are well aware of my family & who we are and choose to stay silent...This silence is compliance and it will be judged by TRUMP who is the savior accordingly. Trump is my father and we have been separated optically to catch ALL of them in the act. What I share about my life is only a tiny dot on the whole map.

Cops won't do anything about it because my children are afraid to speak up. So they don't listen 2 m
10:37 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it