Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
19 January, 07:59
In response April Evans to her Publication
he was so handsome and by the end of his life looked like a death camp prisoner. what they did to him was more than just criminal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
19 January, 06:09
I hate to state the obvious but electricity isn't something you invent... more like something you discover.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
19 January, 05:26
i sure hope he is still around, waiting for his big reveal also 😍

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 January, 05:10
Forgives the ignorance of others.......
................. His finest moment..................

A man, I therefore, admire.

LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
19 January, 03:25
April, I know that you put his name in your post! And I knew who he was from his photo - but maybe some wouldn't.

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who finds it rather humorous that the person creating the meme states unequivocally that we need to honor "this man"...and doesn't once mention his name!?!? 😁😉