Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
I'm done. I feel like I've reached the end of the internet & nothing surprises me anymore. New info comes out & I no longer feel the need to study to see how it fits in "The Plan".
I just want to LIVE. To BREATHE, touch the earth with my toes, watch the birds glide over the creek in my backyard & see my pups run outside in the sunshine. I don't need to know this exhausting part of the movie, it's just noise. I know how this ends and I just want to speed it up.
Let's manifest some peace & tranquility for all of humanity.
03:04 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
19 January, 09:49
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯πŸ‘βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 January, 03:16
πŸ’›God bless you and God speed!!! You can always take a break for a while and come back. Take what time is needed for you!!! Much Love and Joy!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
19 January, 03:15
πŸ™β€οΈINDEEDβ€οΈπŸ™

§Àmādhï £‘ght @RawHoney9
19 January, 03:09
That’s a whole ass vibe! i share my own content and vibes out. Got enough decoders here lol do what makes you happy! I just keep informed and connect dots between platforms but thats just for me in my perspective of how i see things. no need to share. I feel like a lot of people take the digital soldier things seriously and try to earn badges so to speak lol Its pretty entertaining seeing everyone do thier own and lots do good work. ill be a meme relocator at that put πŸ˜‚ Always taking care of the walks and physical and stay in your own study of interests and hobbies.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
19 January, 03:45
In response §Àmādhï £‘ght to his Publication
Yeah, I'm no decoder. Just a gatherer of knowledge. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it all though. πŸ˜‚