trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 January, 08:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 January, 09:04
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 12:47
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
The bunker story has been debunked by those that don’t want it known, yet it is common knowledge here in NZ...plus many wealthy Americans bought land & houses here.
for eg. Susan Sarandon bought a vineyard across the bay from my Dad in the Bay of Islands [not sure if she still owns it though]. James Cameron bought 15 hectares of land.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
I lived in Keri Keri for a while. Bay Of Islands is a lovely part of the world but it was not busy enough for me.
02:22 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by G_Hard_Joe in this post can reply
19 January, 05:33
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Yes, very beautiful...was considering moving up that way to be closer to Dad but not sure I even want to stay in NZ.