JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 January, 12:21
I simply cannot fail to note this.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Wow!
And Nana thought he was just another one of the "select" group of human's in Davos!

Night Fan, you will appreciate the pipes on this little girl.
Do ya think this girl was a singer in past lives?
Just Damn!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...
01:37 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 January, 12:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🔥WOWis right! Love how she took that song & put so much feeling into it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 January, 07:51
Yes. These children that are vibrating in now are born for such a time a this. Beautiful.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 11:08
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
That is what Nana is understanding going forward.

I am so excited for their possibilities for the future. As I see it they will only be limited by their own imaginations and will retain more of their passed lives memories and/or abilities.

So So EXCITED for them and my grands as well.

We have to finish this!
Failure IN NOT AN OPTION!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
19 January, 07:46
she is esquisite and Simon looking at her like he is thinking how can I grab her for a spirit cooking...glad he is dead and pray she is with us today!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 11:14
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Idk about that but I never cared for Simon nor any of these "judges" for that matter. Nana has never been really an actor idolizer.
Now I will go on about performances and characters that I love but as far as the making an idol out of a singer or actor, nope.

Some of them tho it made me sad that they were on the dark side because they were good at their jobs, and because satan took their souls and I will miss the characters.

It is not good to watch that much tv, but sometimes we need the rest from our own reality, need a couple hours to step into the movie to laugh or enjoy what ever kind of movie you like.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
19 January, 02:30
This girl first appeared on the voice at a very young age she actually won on the Voice in Romania a 1 million dollars many years ago. She has been around for a long time and when she sings bohemian Rhapsody it brings you to tears. She is always barefooted when she sings no matter the age. It has to do with being able to feel the pitch and vibrations I've seen deaf people sing that way too and the pitch and notes are right where they need to be. She is fantastic.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
19 January, 02:10
This one moved a solid block today Nanaa.
Rewound 4 times.
Old souls

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
19 January, 01:48
😁
Yeh.
Time is a funny thing.
😉