Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
19 January, 06:44
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Lol he moved Dusko Markovic, Montenegro's corrupt prime minister at the time. The liberals went insane over this in Montenegro

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
18 January, 11:29
He's like Get outta my way, I'm the boss!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
18 January, 10:24

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
18 January, 09:59
Have always loved this event. Wonder who is the guy Trump pushed out of the way? Obviously a swampy LOSER.😂😂

Nada ... @Nada
18 January, 10:01
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
i was just thinking the same…who knows, who cares… cabal puppet LOSER 😂😂

God Wins @Nous
19 January, 06:52
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
Yep, Dusko Markovic, corrupt prime minister of Montenegro at the time.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
18 January, 09:53
I can never stop watching this. Love it.

Nada ... @Nada
18 January, 09:55
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
the Boss