Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Little Mermaid @LittleMermaid84
19 January, 02:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
isnt that fake white house in Atlanta?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 January, 08:17
good morning Kim. lol this person is scared of au accouts ,.i stood up for my friends .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
19 January, 06:38
WINNING !!
My word for the week 😁

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
19 January, 05:43

Lysanne anon @lysanne
19 January, 05:40
well when the money flow from the money laundering operations is disrupted or stopped entirely, of course one by one the MSM will fold…. we are the news now and we report the news now… bye MSM

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
18 January, 10:29
YES, YES!!!!! GOD WINS! (for me it's a little more personal, glad to see the day).

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
18 January, 08:42
🤣🤣🤣🤣BRILLIANT!!!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
18 January, 08:27
Definitely fooked!! 😁

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
18 January, 08:23
if you stir the 💩you lick the 🥄