Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
18 January, 02:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Val Belaire @ValBelaire
true. My husband was at a carwash once and witnessed a fight between a man an a woman holding a baby. The guy was hitting her right there watching their car get washed. My husband went to grab the man and tell him to stop. the woman had been screaming help, so he stepped in. When he got hold of the man, or wimp I would call him, she, with the baby in her arms went and grabbed a bottle of soda and started hitting my husband with it. She couldnt accept the help because she was indoctrinated. It’s like the saying that you miss the pain when you stop hitting your hand with a hammer. So weird, but knowing that you have been decieved and that your reality isn’t real causes havoc in most people. I realized it when my body failed me the first time, how could this be? It takes a while to adjust and believe. Believe that evil can be conqured, I see it happening, in a blaze of light, all vaporizing. What a thing that will be.
03:15 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ValBelaire in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Val Belaire, click on at the bottom under it