Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 January, 01:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by dspiegel in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
18 January, 03:56
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
the 2 Duracell batteries meet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
18 January, 05:32
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Let people find out that these people wanted to jack them into an AI...humanity would have been gone for good....

"Saviors of humanity"

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
18 January, 06:15
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Although I’d easily believe it, I’m not finding anything with an actual link to this tweet or even a screenshot by anyone on twitter. The only thing I can find are rumble videos and an article, all using the same picture with KS beside the possible tweet.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 January, 03:29
Awesome! 😂

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
18 January, 02:39

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 January, 01:59
🤣😂

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
18 January, 01:54
I just peed a little.