Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
June Patriot @JunePatriot
17 January, 10:26
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
They probably scarificed a child by burning them and this is the smoke from it. Their scacrifice to baal, saten which is their god.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 January, 10:35
In response June Patriot to her Publication
It is a Parody account, I get it but the Tweet and Account are humor.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
They probably scarificed a child by burning them and this is the smoke from it. Their scacrifice to baal, saten which is their god.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 January, 09:40
The comments on Twitter are priceless. 😂

The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 January, 09:29
Zooming in, there's a TM in gray. They've trademarked the next thing.🧐

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 January, 09:41
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Parody Account ;)

The Real Me @TheRealMe
17 January, 09:22
The Next Thing