https://drhyman.com/blog/2...
5 Reasons High Fructose Corn Syrup Will Kill You
IF YOU CAN’T CONVINCE THEM, CONFUSE THEM – Harry Truman
08:55 PM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by RnGFab60 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 January, 09:06
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
In 1994 i worked at a dairy packaging plant in Kansas City in their art department, updating all the packaging to include the nutrition information panel, mandated at that time.

Having come from the UK, I noticed immediately the use of High Fructose Corn Syrup in EVERYTHING.

In the UK, cane sugar, or sugar beet was used instead.

I returned to the UK in 2002, and was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma, in 2004, which was an unusual type of cancer in the UK. There, Non Hodgkins was the most common form. I was treated at Addenbrooks teaching hospital, and was the object of much scrutiny because of the form the cancer took.

I often wondered, if the American diet was part of the reason I developed that particular cancer. I have been in remission since, and, have managed to cut HFCS out if my diet, to a great extent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
17 January, 09:35
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
I remember the time before HFCS. I see the correlation between the change to it and the ballooning of the population as a whole. The incidences of Diabetes, heart disease, hypertension and so much more ballooned just as fast as the population. No coincidence. That crap is bad news!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396