Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
19 January, 11:10
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Proud to have voted for Dr. Paul twice. I'm convinced he won at least once, but was robbed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
18 January, 10:55
I beleive it’s more than 1/2 at this point when you factor in ALL the taxes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 January, 06:33
And make no mistakae its over 50% they just cut it in smaller pieces 900 a month propefty tax. Excise tax on you car. 6% on items you buy tax tax and more fkin tax. Our kids are in serious trouble because we allowed this. When i bought my house 31 years ago property tax was 1200 a year now its 5k my son is closing on his 1st home this week and his property tax is 900 a month 10.800 a year. We set our kids up for failure. I want freedom for my children and my childrens children.

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
18 January, 10:52
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
My goodness $900 a month! That's outrageous! Our country is in such a sad state!

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
17 January, 03:42
Quite the opposite actually. They started killing Redcoats over a freakin' Tea Tax.