Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
17 January, 02:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
I'm just going to out this out there for those that are seeing the numbers:. I fully was awake 6 years ago when my husband passed away after fighting two blood cancers for 8 years. I found a home to buy with the address of 1111 and when I walked in to tour the home, I saw my twin flame, who I've known since before I was born, and myself in the kitchen together in love and happy. Such a higher vibration vision took me a bit to envelop. I watched the numbers over a year and took guidance. I found that I could change my vibration and the numbers changed. I tried to stay high vibin as much as possible. I met my twin flame on match dot com because he recognizes me in every dimension and we are married and living in our 1111 home today. Pay attention yo the numbers, recognize and reflect. Vibe high AU! We will create the 5D anon mountain island.
02:19 PM - Jan 17, 2023
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Duhble_Dee in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 January, 02:30
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
YES!!! So beautiful! 💗
Thank U for sharing!
🤗🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
17 January, 02:35
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thank you for recognizing the journey!