COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
DAN SCAVINO

Alan Dershowitz.

You have no right not to be vaccinated you have no right not to wear a mask and if you refuse to be vaccinated the state should have the power to take you to a doctors office and plunge a needle into your arm.
11:45 AM - Jan 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 January, 03:40
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Off with his head!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
17 January, 03:46
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
JUUST ANOTHER BABY EATER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noelle Noelle @Noelle
17 January, 01:58
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Dwight Knapp @kad784
17 January, 01:42

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
17 January, 12:54
Your first Dipshowitz because we know all you Cabal folks haven't had one yet. Otherwise, some of you would be dying suddenly.

Mike Anon @Mike314
17 January, 12:44
We'll see about that.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 January, 12:44
When was this?? He is fighting for his Life! Pedo who will go down with Epstein and the Rest!! He is Disgusting!!!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 January, 12:43

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 January, 12:41
And he's supposed to be a constitutional scholar. According to him, it only applies to whoever is paying the most on any given day apparently. Typical Khazarian, Zionist POS.

1776 Life @pacu44
17 January, 12:32
While running for President, Michael Badnarik was asked his opinion on mandatory vaccination.

His reply: "You bring your syringe, I'll bring my 45 and we'll see who makes a bigger hole."

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
17 January, 12:31
Pedo

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
17 January, 12:25
The Epstein Iland visitor speaks. Blackmailed much?

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
17 January, 12:24
I'm no fan of AD but was he describing what "they" want to do to us or him personally? I know, not much difference but I am curious.

Diana Sevilla @mynena
17 January, 01:19
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
I thought the same thing about the context of the conversation. I believe he's compromised.

1776 Life @pacu44
17 January, 12:22
The Price of Liberty - YouTube

This is an excerpt from an 8 hours crash course on understanding the Constitution of the United States of America. I would highly recommend taking the time t...

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
17 January, 12:21
he's always been a very rabid left wing liberal. i suspect his pronouncement is to pander to the liberal mob because he said something in defense of PDJT once.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 January, 12:14
We have EVERY RIGHT Alan! Thanks to our US Constitution and our God Given Rights! You Sir, are an enemy of our US Constitution and to We the People. Your agenda to over throw our rights will NOT succeed!

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
17 January, 12:14
I WILL DIE FIGHTING ANYONE FORCING A NEEDLE ON ME❗️🤨

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
17 January, 12:49
In response chore Toke to her Publication

Momma Bear @ur1spark
17 January, 11:56
NEVER forget.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 January, 11:47
Great way to wake orhers.