Fresno Fresh @FRESNO_FRESH
17 January, 10:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 January, 11:07
In response Fresno Fresh to his Publication
WHAT A CUNT!!!!!! SHE HAS THE AUDACITY TO APOLOGIZE AND NOT TAKE IT HERSELFFFFF???? ROPE THIS BITCH!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
aaron scott donated @ehehron
17 January, 11:08
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
My thoughts exactly...

Most infuriating female... thanks to her we cannot trust anyone these days!
11:26 AM - Jan 17, 2023
In response aaron scott to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
aaron scott donated @ehehron
17 January, 11:54
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
ik I have many friends and family that took it, we have a tough road ahead. Have you heard of any detox methods for this shit?

17 January, 12:49
Me too, my family members took the shots...😔😔 I fought so hard for them NOT to take them. Not everyone is built like us, I guess... I learned that one very important natural thing to do about Graphene Oxide they have injected people with... is that graphene can be expelled by the body... but not without the help of the person's effort. They have to exercise to the point they sweat. It is expelled via Sweat. So that is one thing they MUST do. Any form of exercise that makes them sweat. that is one thing they CAN do, everyone has access to that unless they are wheelchair bound.... and even those who can move some can build up some sweat. I would drink hot fluids. I personally drink hot water with turmuric root in it (also an anti-septic/inflammatory, very powerful, with a spoon of raw pure honey. This doctor (I shared some audio and a video) said something about mixing some baking soda in distilled water.. will forward if I find it!)

17 January, 12:51
Dr. Lee Merritt shares that they injected parasites and for that deworming is needed. https://rumble.com/v20pg18...