Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
19 January, 07:48
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Didn't see this but hope you can regroup, take a breath & find a little peace
Thanks for the discussion - only one person blocked me & they were kind of on probation in my book anyway lol

God bless! ❤️💛💚💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
19 January, 04:27
It's hard to handle knowing so much evil exists.

Sending lots of love💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
18 January, 09:33
Enjoy the ride Joey. Sending you both love.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 January, 11:47
holding space for you ❤️

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
17 January, 09:20
🙏❤️

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
17 January, 08:41
Stay grounded, get out and put your feet on the ground daily. you will be missed fren.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
17 January, 08:35
Ground and get in nature it helps alot!! Don’t stay away too long! We will be here when ya get back! 🙏 for ya!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
17 January, 08:33
You hang tough brother! Here for you if needed!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
17 January, 03:39
Praying. Know you are never alone Joey. Thank you for being here and supporting those in need. I hope you get a relaxing break from it all and come back rejuvenated. God bless you. Sending you hugs and love.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
17 January, 01:43
War is hell, as they say. Take the time you need to rest, restore and rejuvenate. You have so many people here who love you that that can be its own pull to keep you. Do what YOU need. We will look forward to a revived spirit in you upon your return. God Bless 🙏💞

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 January, 01:28
🙏❤️🙏

Little Bird @LittleBird203
17 January, 01:04
Stay strong, keep the faith, love and continue to put kindness into the world till you’re ready to come back. We’ll be here…. 😘❤️🎈💫

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
17 January, 01:03
We understand, it is difficult at times especially when we believe something is going to happen over and over again and it doesn't. We will be here waiting for your return. Prayers for you.🙏🙏🙏

James Dean @Wait_its_time
17 January, 01:02
See you again soon, AU is kinda like trying to quit coffee. 😎👍

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
17 January, 01:00
Don't stay away too long, your energy is needed😇We will get through this, I have to believe that. I just lost my Dad in December (VAX, brain bleed)so I know this is a hard reality. Much love to you Joey!!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Happy Days @Sun2516
17 January, 08:10
I agree with ya come
stay jump in u will feel better

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 January, 07:58
That GIF!! 🤣🤣 🙌

Inhear ya! Hope you and Silver have some refreshing Downtime!!

Your Fam is always here! 🥰

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
17 January, 06:29
Take that well deserved break my friend, we will miss you!! Praying for you.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
17 January, 06:05
Take care of yourself Joey, you will be missed. ❤️🙏
My heart breaks for everyone too 💔

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 January, 08:27
In response janice marie to her Publication
OMG what did i miss?

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 January, 08:30
In response janice marie to her Publication
Note to self: Read the post. This scared me I thought something happened to Joey. Glad hes well and is just taking a break. I think i need to do the same.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
17 January, 05:52
Take a break @Joey you deserve it dear fren🐸
We all need to slow down once in a while. This fight is hard, for all of us there are awake. Living in two realities is difficult for the soul. We will hold the line. Go have some fun and self care. Enjoy!!!
Sending you much Light&LQVE🙏💗😇✨