Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
16 January, 08:36
I need your prayers family. I’m very sick and no matter what I take doesnt seem to kick this. I’m getting desperate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
Not knowing what your symptoms are, these have been known to help the Immune system: Raw Honey, Elderberry Hibiscus Tea, Zinc Sulfate and Garlic. 🙏 Praying for healing ❤️
08:49 PM - Jan 16, 2023
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jeanmarie_333 in this post can reply
Julie Que @JulieQue
16 January, 09:03
In response jeanie 333 to her Publication
vitamin D3 helps the body actively use thezinc take them together in the morning also heavy doses of vitamin c I use emergen-c packets twice a day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
16 January, 09:02
I’ve taken all of these. Nothing is working.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
16 January, 09:17
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
😔 Sorry to hear... there are others as mentioned such as high doses of Vitamin D, C, and
liquids such as lemon water,
celery juice, cucumber juice, other fresh
juices, and coconut water.🙏 Praying you find the remedy you need to give you relief and healing❤️

Chris Foisy @ChrisfcanadaMAGAPATRIOT
16 January, 08:52
colloidal Silver,