Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
26 January, 03:42
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
From the German "Nebel Heim" --- Mist Home --- . Originally from the inner world of Saturn --- Seed turner. Due to the heat of the Saturn core, the inner world is foggy with water vapor and other gases.
Just thinking ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
17 January, 08:48
Truth. Read Genesis 6. The nephilim giants were also here afterwards...after the flood. These are the tribes that Moses and Joshua were told to kill....men, women, children and even the animals (they defiled?) The nephilim were and are satan's seed, satan's bloodline. Noah was saved because his bloodline/generations were pure.In Genesis 6 Noah is said to be "perfect in his generations". Might that mean that his genetics were pure?:

Genesis 6: 8 Noah found grace in the eyes of Jehovah.
9These [are] births of Noah: Noah [is] a righteous man; perfect he hath been among his generations; with God hath Noah walked habitually. 10And Noah begetteth three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 January, 08:34
I think it was the hopi who have an ancient tale of giants being removed via flooding, 7 remained and built huge temples like mountains to save the ppl if another flood came.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
16 January, 08:56
😀I think they speaker confused the Nephilim with the Wachters.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 January, 09:00
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Might have. Bind ones.

Yuri Stauffenberg @YuriStauffenberg
16 January, 08:52
FREN.

I AM ELOHIM SOUL.
THEIR "POWERZ" ARE SIMPLY FARCE IN COMPARISON OF POWERZ OF MINE SOUL TRIBE...

WE CREATED THEM... 😁😁😁