Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
ARE THEY COMMUNICATING PEDOS ARE BEING TAKEN DOWN TODAY??????

U.S. ARMY TWEET WITH 12 21 CIRCLED; POTUS EXECUTIVE ORDER OF 12-21-17 BLOCKING THE PROPERTY OF PERSONS CHARGED WITH SERIOUS HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSE OR CORRUPTION AND ISAAC KAPPY SONG "12/21 Take it Away"

https://twitter.com/USArmy...

https://www.whitehouse.gov...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan
@rgibb11
@GhostEzra
@DanUSCG
@kimrunner
@MrDeeds1111
05:17 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
07 February, 08:00
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
07 February, 07:07
Theoretically yes. I heard that 40,000 first responders got free tickets, and the governor tweeted that it was "too bad human traffickers would be there." I hope they do take down the pedos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
07 February, 07:06
There are no coincidences.

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
07 February, 06:50
I hope and pray so.

07 February, 06:55
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
We have already won, but the normies have to be awakened, so if not today before March 4 inauguration

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
07 February, 06:49
Deliver us from evil

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
07 February, 06:48
That is a very good question - Comms for sure !!!!

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
07 February, 05:50
Q2 WOW.... I am supposedto be boycotting the SB. Then you
do this? 🤣🤣🤣🇺🇸🐸🐸❤️

07 February, 07:33
In response Cali Patriot to her Publication
I'm not watching, waiting til the end

07 February, 05:18