Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 January, 11:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
the Ethiopian Orthodox Fox car passer outter at LAX- said it was 2015.

I will take that.

A LOT OF damage just was erased with that little fact.

amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 January, 07:42
and its said that Rome was founded in the year 753bc which would make this April 21st a 1776 year delta, wonder if there might be more to this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 January, 07:31
123 lets go 😎

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
16 January, 05:13
Morning Johnny. Heard of this earlier but haven't had much time to dig. There's quite a bit of stuff going on all over the place.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 January, 03:13

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 January, 02:33

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
16 January, 01:09
Afternoon Johnny, love watching these videos

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
16 January, 12:16
As many time's as Evil has destroyed all civilization I feel that all people are guessing , but I'm pretty sure they have kept the real documents and books well hidden , deeply within the earth 🌎

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
16 January, 12:10
The Timeline Deception - Exploring Tartaria - YouTube

PART II: https://youtu.be/s4kaTc3JMEYIn this video, I explain that "Tartaria" was the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus Christ, and that we live at the end of the ...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 January, 12:07

LQve Trump @LoveTump
16 January, 11:40
Morning Johnny Q
I tried several searches but cannot find anything about this.
Anyone else find anything?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 January, 11:42
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Try duckduckgo or yandex

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 January, 07:29
In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
16 January, 11:28
Good Morning Johnny Q 😁

James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 January, 11:27
I could not argue that point, I was not around back then.

This triggers a thought that I have in regards to judgment to which how can I judge anyone or anything or anytime or any place if I have not been that person at that time or in that place?

It is not right for me to judge anyone as only God is the true judge.

I have to remind myself to only take things with a grain of salt and to believe what makes sense to me but remain open to new information that may change the way I believe.

There is only one thing that remains the same and that is my belief in God and that is all that truly matters. 😎👍

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
16 January, 11:25
Grand Arising Johnny!

Have an Epic Day!

#BlessUp

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
16 January, 11:23
This guy has some interesting videos. After watching, I find myself wondering.

Is he right or do we have layers of illusions? How many times has history been manipulated? How many resets?

Watching "Days of Noah - The Flood" some assert the age of the flood to coincide with end of younger dryas and fossils in layers of grand canyon much more recent that the millions of years we are taught.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
16 January, 11:19
Fomenko.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 January, 11:18
Mornin’ Johnny 🥰🙏🏼

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 January, 11:14
Good Morning Johnny Q ~

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
16 January, 11:11
Morning/Afternoon, Johnny!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
16 January, 11:10
Good morning Johnny. :)

Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776
16 January, 10:58
🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
16 January, 10:55
Wow✨there is so much info out there, need more proof though🙏🏻

some one special to some @godrus
16 January, 10:49
A-B-C easy as 1-2-3
the year now is 1-23

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
16 January, 10:29
I look forward to reading your posts, Johnny. Always interesting... :).
And... good morning.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 January, 10:34
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Happy to share :) Good morning!

arba happihr @arba
16 January, 10:28
Now we need to change the calendars 🤣

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 January, 10:27
graham hancock and ancient apocalypse

I am not sure what to think of it

hard to think about the ice age today

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 January, 10:34
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Multiple resets in the past.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
16 January, 10:23
Good morning!