Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Clearly Patriotic @ClearlyPatriotic
19 January, 11:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
MLK certainly has his skeletons..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 January, 10:56
πŸ’«πŸŒŸI just watched the movie "Let There Be Light" (LTBL) last night with Kevin Sorbo who I really like. Then I see this this morning! Talk about syncing πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ’«βœ¨β˜€οΈ Very good movie btw, it really moved me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 January, 10:22
Love u Kim! Drive out that darkness!!! I know i may say things that some hold against me...and then they never comment back to me like they once did...i feel like u may be in that group...im sorry if i offended u and hope to redeem myself in ur eyes. If it feels like its coming from left field...just know u arent the only one who never speaks to me...and interaction is all i want from here. I post nothing but my thoughts, feelings, views, and history...with sincerity and passion. And u are one of my guiding lights since before i made an account here...i lurked and read everything from u, VK, Doq and a few others...Doq never interacts with me and VK has only a few times...and now u only hit like and move on where im concerned. I wont send this out as i usually do...just a note to u my dear. U rock Kim!!!...and i hope u are well, and thriving. WWG1WGA 🀍🏁🎢🎀πŸ₯πŸŽΈπŸŒ΄πŸ’₯🌎🏁🀍

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 January, 10:44
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
GM Victor and thanks for the message.
not at all...it's hard to see everyone's posts here bc of no algo...., especially for those of us who post/spend time on other platforms.

But i will also say, regardless of what anyone thinks of what you have to say, you should always speak your truth. it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks of what you have to say. just be you and do your thing...those that resonate with it will be there.

Have a great day!