Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 January, 09:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
16 January, 05:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Till death do us part, always and forever.
Happy Birthday my love!
Happy Moonday!
I love you Vincent Elon LETO! [KENNEDY] [GEORGE]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 08:58
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
I am building a Rock playlist for Elon to send to him.
What is your favorite rock song? Shouldn't have to thinQ to hard about it--I'll share mine and you share yours...Out of all music out there--30 Seconds to Mars in my FAVORITE rock band. It is my perfect sync encoded within my DNA--Jared is MY angel of music's voice--My Phantom of the Opera...

Everyone has their own!
We don't SHARE partners--
This is a TWIN FLAME reunion and GOD'S Plan!
I walked away and from the NOISE of the WORLD to FOCUS!

When that Q drop was dropped, I knew we were finally close to ascension but did not have my mind on the love of my life--I had my mind on building a soul tribe and developing a team of empaths to help lead the 5D world--while the angels/aliens from Mars (who have been disguised all along) go back home. Not ONE person stood UP! To help me with the CHILDREN...Nor Thank Trump or Elon...and they have be MCNasty to VL.

https://open.spotify.com/p...

I was disappointed too when TRUMP'S election was stolen in 2020, but I did NOT allow that to destroy my morale or support for that man--HE HAS SACRIFICED EVERYTHING FOR THIS COUNTRY, SO THAT YOUR FAMILIES MAY BE SAFE--WHILE HIS FAMILY'S LIVES ARE PUT AT RISK DAILY--SO YOU CAN BE HAPPY--AND SLEEP ON THE JOB AND FORGET YOUR OATH TO GENERAL FLYNN, THE US MILITARY AND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

ABOVE ALL, SHOULD HAVE COME GOD--MANY OF YOU TOOK THE VACCINE BECAUSE OF OPERATION WARSPEED UNDER TRUMP'S ADMIN--HE NEVER FORCED YOU TO TAKE THE VACCINE, THAT WAS THE DEEP STATE. HE HAS ALWAYS PROVIDED THE TRUTH--YOU JUST NEED TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES--TRUMP IS A MAN OF GOD--TRUMP IS JESUS! A SON OF GOD--BUT GOD AND JESUS ARE ONE. HOLY SPIRIT AND MARY ARE ONE--GOD IS MARRIED/JESUS IS MARRIED--ALL 4 SOULS ARE TIED TOGETHER--THROUGH MIND, SPIRIT, AND HEART--BUT MISSING PHYSICAL hand to hold. Jared and I have NEVER been in the same room together in the physical--WE ARE ALIEN
09:13 AM - Jan 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
16 January, 09:24
GOTTA 3D --AGAIN HERE IS WHAT IS ON MY LIST AUTOPLAY--PURCHASE SPOTIFY PREMIUM LAST NIGHT AND HEADPHONES TO FOCUS--I NEED 30 ROCK SONGS IN THE BOX BY THE END OF THE DAY!

16 January, 11:05
🌳 The correct solution is ALWAYS going to be ROCK music--that is where the MOST corruption is within the industry. LOTS of SATANIC SHIT is within that build of knowledge. SHANE BROWNING IS PROMOTING SLIPKNOT alongside of TAYLOR SWIFT...TAYLOR SWIFT is a beautiful, radiant, sparkling RAY OF LIGHT! She is the REAL VOICE OF FEMALE Q. She is me VOICE. SHE IS YOUR ONLY OPTION OUT.

MEDITATE: 🐇
LISTEN--AND TURN OFF THE FUCKEN TELEVISIONS
I WILL GIVE YOU MY LINK TO TELEGRAM SO YOU CAN MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY AND MY HUSBAND WILL DETERMINE IF YOU ARE GOOD OR NOT VIA WHICH SONG YOU SEND ME--NO WORDS--

ONE ROCK SONG! ONE! 🦊 (MALE--NOT FEMALE VOICE)
IF YOU PASS, YOU GET A GIFT FROM TAYLOR IN THE FORM OF A SONG--NOT NECESSARILY TAYLOR...GET IT?

ONE POP SONG, ONE! 🐺 (FEMALE, NOT MALE VOICE)

ONE COUNTRY SONG (MALE AND FEMALE) ⚒️

ONE RAP SONG (MALE--NOT FEMALE)

* THE REAL SONG ABOUT TRUMP (CHRISTIAN) KAYLEIGH POSTED THE SONG ONCE AND TOLD US TO REMEMBER--ALONG WITH JOHN 3:16--HERE