COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
O Bloods are ET's!
-The O Blood Group is Extra Terrestrial.
-A, B, AB Blood Groups are physically Indigenous to Earth.
-The O Blood Group was physically brought here by the Anunnaki from Sirius B.
-The D Protein was engineered by the Anunnaki to make Earth Humans compatible with Anunnaki People for Hybridization.
-85% of the World has the D Protein (+D).
-15% of the World has the D Protein absent (-D).
-D Protein is the same thing as Rh/Rhesus.
-Rh negative = no D Protein (same thing).
-D Protein makes Meditation, Peace & Unity more difficult (85% of the World).
-O-, O+ Blood Bodies are more capable of accepting Souls from Higher Densities.
07:31 PM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 January, 10:45
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I wonder if people of a certain blood group type are specifically being affected by the #clotshotšŸ¤”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
16 January, 10:22
Commander, thank you for the information. So my father was O pos and my dtr is o neg. I am A pos. So, are you saying we are all related to extra terrestrials? Also, I donate to plasma center and noticed they pay more money for people with anti D protein. Is the reason for this nefarious?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
16 January, 10:35
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
But the brochure said these anti d people would be negative blood.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
16 January, 10:44
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Each parent gives one of each. So leaving your parents out...You must be A +/- And her father must be O+/-, or O-/-. You are labeled positive if there is any positive! So you gave your one negative and her father gave her O and a neg! Daughter is O -/-. O negative is the universal giver. She can give blood to anyone! But, she can only recieve O- blood! I feel like O some how overpowers A, but I havent found that in the literature! My mom A -/-, my Dad O-/-, My sister and I are both O -/-!

16 January, 10:16
I respectfully disagree! Its the D protein that would matter! The other blood groups lack like the D protein too! 85 % of the world is positive! This includes O +, A +, B+ and AB+! O positive is the most common blood type!
The 15% is the D negative blood groups! These include O-, A-, B- and AB-. Negative blood types can only recieve negative blood. O negative is ths universal giver, but can only recieve O- blood! And there are rarer types!
Fun fact: Mothers who are negative can make antibodies to postive babies blood! (regect baby if positive) Blood type used to be on marriage certificates! Its pretty simple genenetics, but dont worry they got a vaccine for thatšŸ™„!
So, to your theory...maybe the negative blood types came from them or even the O negative?
Anyway, I come from a family with lots of negative! Seems we are naturally attracted to each other! Just tested 10 of us at Christmas, lol!

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
16 January, 05:19
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
My understanding (not that it would be much) is that the rhesus negative blood is the exception. This happens only with humans and rhesus monkeys, no other known species that has that.

That's the point when I started to wonder about the European nobility cousin marriages.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
16 January, 09:47
So they want to change or eliminate people with O blood type?

Danielle Hassett @Dani58171
16 January, 09:35
Iā€™m O+

Iā€™m O+

Iā€™m O+

Iā€™m O+

Iā€™m O+

Iā€™m O+

Iā€™m O+

Iā€™m O+

Iā€™m O+

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
16 January, 09:14
Um, okay, I'm O. This is weird.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
16 January, 09:10
O+
I come in peace.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
16 January, 08:57
0+ here

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 08:56
Good to see ya back here, Dan for a visit my ol fren!

Are you at the ready to return to twit wit?

Nana is O over here.
I checked on it last year because I was sure when I got pregnant the first time decades ago before my NDE experience I was sure that I was AB when they tested me for pregnancy, before I bled out. I received a few pints of blood then.

Wait for it I can hear all the voices saying damn dont tell them what blood type you are online.

Well, folks, I hate to bust your bubble but if you think for a damn second they dont already know that about you and much more, perhaps you need to prepare mentally for a lot more than discovery about what they actually know about you.

arba happihr @arba
16 January, 08:52
ab- here
Who really knows the truth of anything, with the medical field so demonic.
They lie cheat and steal.

16 January, 10:18
In response arba happihr to her Publication
They so lie about everything! AB negative is actually the rarest blood type!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 January, 08:34
O- here āœ…

Dottie French @DotOn777
16 January, 09:40
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
-B here!

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
15 January, 08:06
I'm O- hrmmmm

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
15 January, 07:43
My twin flame husband and I were researching this recently. He is O neg and I am O pos. He almost died when he was born. We were told by higher beings that we could not have children together. I believe DNA is Gods fingerprint and he's adamant about not taking any vaccine or medication. I recently convinced him he's not an alien. Damn TV.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 08:57
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
In this life?

16 January, 10:29
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
So, this actually makes total sense! He almost died because his mother made antibodies to his blood! He was not the first born more than likely! It doesnt usually happen on first child! Usually second or third child because mother started producing antibodies while giving birth to previous child! Someone in my husbands family had to have a full blood transfusion at birth!
Yall could have one child and more than likely it would be fine! And, the rhogam shot! But, yes i so wish i would not have taken it!