Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who expressed their feelings to me the other day on the loss of my beloved Bella. I am a bit overwhelmed by the responses and support I received. It really choked me up and left me speechless at times. Sometimes it's very hard to go through these things alone, but when you feel like you have the support of others especially an army of those who understand, its MEANS THE WORLD.

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
06:23 PM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 January, 10:44
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
❤️ Sending long distance hug.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
15 January, 09:35
Angela I thought I would share this with you as its helped me several times. please watch......
https://youtu.be/z6JTf44Br...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
15 January, 09:23
we feel your pain♥️and want you better

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
15 January, 06:57
🙏🙏🙏 my fur babies are my kids

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
15 January, 06:55
most welcome…❤️❤️❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 January, 06:53
🤗🙏❤️

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 January, 06:29
😔😔😔 So sorry, beautiful patriot... we are right there with you in spirit... sending prayers for you...🙏🙏🙏💗