Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 January, 10:29
Good Morning Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 January, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Love was changin' the minds of pretenders.
Remember how we knew love was here to stay.

#KennedySunday

https://youtu.be/Gs069dndI...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 January, 01:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Donald Trump Will Be The Greatest United States President Of America Ever To Exist - 829
Trump Literally Lost To A Clown Who Can Not Walk Up Steps And Craps His Pants
The Third Eye Serpent Wickedness Is Going To Be Ended For All Time By Any Means Necessary
Where Are All The People In New York Who Saw The Building Explode But Didnt See The Plane
Nation Will Not Lift Up Sword Against Nation Nor Will They Learn War Anymore
What Is Can The Real Righteous Humans Be Set Apart In Our Lands In The Now Please Y H W H
Its Not Your Job To Awaken All Sheep Its Your Job To Awaken All The Sleeping Lions
Yeah I Know Its Rubble Currency Im Going To Flip That Into Charity And Investment
A If You See Whats Wrong And You Try To Make It Right You Will Be A Point Of Light
I Give Up Trying To Get To Heaven And Decide That This Is Heaven As Long As I See It That Way

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 January, 01:11
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
You are amazing 1:07. Thank you very much.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
My timestamp is always intentional though it has been very challenging as there is a 30 second+ delay between the time stated on my phone and actual ET. 1:11 has been very much in the Zeitgeist Jan 2, Jan 11, VK, Ted Cruz...
03:33 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it