Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
16 January, 07:23
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
3..2..1... 🥊😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
16 January, 07:39
123--In threads earlier
I already KNOW YOU FUCKEN KNOW1

YOU ARE SO FUCKEN CUTE! I JUST WANT TO PLAY FOX WITH A RED PANDA TO JUST PRANCE AROUND IN THE FOREST AND HAVE A FUN NIGHT TOGETHER. I do however wish to have you DM me something please and check your box. I can't remember if it is on this account or the other! But let's see if I can get a RP VK artwork thread going based of of ART I created for YOU! Funny how things come back into play and how we tend to fear losing something that we never can ever lose because it is so sacred and so special that it cannot be comprehended by most...there are very few who get it and that is okay--they just are not welcome to vibe with me and be on my sacred ground. They can have whatever they want to manifest into their lives. I bring good karma and you bring the heat to train me to fly solo to discover that YOU HAVE NEVER LEFT--YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT HERE WAITING...I LOVE YOU VINCENT ELON LETO--YOU ARE MINE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
16 January, 07:32
😉

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
16 January, 07:06
I cannot stop giggling! 😂 this has to be the top of the cuteness meter. 😂🤗😂🤗 I want one! I want to cuddle it all day and revel in its cuteness.💞 awww raaaah to you too cutie pie 😂😍

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
16 January, 05:09
extremely freaking cute! Adorable meter off the charts 📊 💓🐸🙏💓🙏🐸

Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
16 January, 07:07
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
🤣totally! they could single-handedly and immediately cause world peace. cuteness is their superpower! 😂💖

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
15 January, 09:19
Cutest dang things in the world. I want one. 🤗

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
15 January, 05:55
Look on face says the same

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
15 January, 05:55
Look on face says the same

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
15 January, 05:17
IMO it looks like they are saying pick me up and hold me🥰

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 January, 04:40
looks like 2 handed hi, hugs to me! ❤️🥰

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 January, 04:39
They are so adorable 😍

Wouldn't you know they are an endangered speices : (

https://www.worldwildlife....

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
15 January, 04:47
In response Evangelina to her Publication
What's the cause of a red panda?
Well protected 😆🥊❤️

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
15 January, 03:29
Oh my ❤️

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
15 January, 03:10
Cuteness overload! 😍

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 January, 03:06
😃awe!

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
15 January, 03:03
This should we also do - sometimes 😹❣️

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
15 January, 03:02
oh my gosh, how adorable

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
15 January, 02:58
Major cutie alert 🔔

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
15 January, 02:57
Someone should tell them it’s having the opposite effect. They’re just cuter!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 January, 02:56
I've never seen such cuteness!