LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
🧐 Must be that time, cuz VK said a couple of wks back, there's a target for the gas price to go down, before the next phase...Could be this comm... And we have "17"....
07:24 PM - Jan 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Lily B.... @LilyB
14 January, 11:57
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
https://twitter.com/WallSt...
1614298799438004224?t=o5iJXZi1S0PbA84HnU-3CQ&s=19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
14 January, 09:52
This is fantastic. Maybe I will get back on twitmo after all. You know, just to watch the show LOL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 January, 08:36
I thought at first he was talking about heating gas. I just got my bill and almost choked. $443.50, not including the balance I couldn't afford to pay last month. It's insane, yet we have money to give Ukraine.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
14 January, 08:53
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I haven't paid any of my utilities, bc I know my rights to her divine creation as an exchange 4 my GK hunt missions. It is up to you to break free & make that choice to fightback. At first, I was like what if they cut off my pwr. That's when they said, I have to just state that in my soul that I know who I am & taken my pwr back, as a GK-blue ray doing this energetic mission,as a Tesla conduit for Mother GAIA in my missions. And it's been almost a yr, no pwr or gas being cutoff. Although water finally did after 10 mos of no pay, but that was the team's way of telling me that [they] still have control of the zone on the 33rd parallel, w/c was the mission I had to execute this wk, bc 2 more dams sitting on the 33rd & HQ of water corp, holding down the abundance of water fr this Mt called "Waterman" mountain, named for a reason, but sorcered. Went to the source & sure enough dark inversion done. After it, VK dropped the 22 raptor on Tw. 45 next day, 5:5 comm, after Catalina hunt mission.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 January, 08:36
I thought at first he was talking about heating gas. I just got my bill and almost choked. $443.50, not including the balance I couldn't afford to pay last month. It's insane, yet we have money to give Ukraine.