Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 04:11
Nana does think there may be some validity to this question,while our souls are I think here to experience what we can not experience in the same ways as energy beings, is it possible that the creator in turn is able to experience these things with us,perhaps or perhaps he just wants us to be whole as any parent would for his children. Idk but there is in this mix a collective connection to each other that does not hinder the individuals existence in energy form,but I believe the question at hand is can we humans in our earthsuits containing both sides make it work & live in harmony with both?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dee West @Lilli
Great question.......I feel that all of our contributions & experiences of life combined, add to the Creators collective perfection & expression (cause & effect). Even with all our flaws & imperfections (being human, sinning) that is after all what makes us as individual as our fingerprints, we are all expressions of God even the lowest of vibrations, going through a baptism of fire transition, purification, on their way back to the original source. I like the 100 monkey theory, cause & effect at it's best! Let's hope the Democrats start washing their banana's ay! God bless you all. Namaste.
04:42 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lilli in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dee West, click on at the bottom under it