Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
29 December, 08:27
Friends, may I ask for prayers for my (21 y.o.) son. He has been suffering from depression since the beginning of the plandemic. He went through a lot of covid bs at college which made him feel very alone, sadly. He has been seeing a therapist (virtually πŸ™„) for a couple months. We had scheduled a family vacation in Europe, and hoped it would help him enjoy life again.

Well, we are halfway through our trip and he has been uninterested in anything we do. He got into a physical altercarion with his brother and father last night. When he went back to his room he cut up his arm with a razor. 😒 We summoned emergency services and they took him to hospital in an ambulance. He is back at the hotel now and we really don't know how to help him.
Thank you for listening and your prayers, if you are so inclined. I have witnessed the anon collective prayers work miracles. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
This post is what brought me to you... i have an almost 21 yo daughter that has gone through some mental health issues and only intesified as she entered her first yr at college! She wanted to find her best friend in college but hasnt happened yet since nobody was aloud contact, or a smile for that matter. The depression for so many of us runs deep, but somehow we persevere and keep fighting. So I know the heartbreak of watching your child in pain and wonder how your son is doing, any better? I pray for you, him and your familyπŸ™πŸ’– Have a blessed weekend!
10:46 AM - Jan 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by AngelGirl711 in this post can reply
Angel Girl @AngelGirl711
14 January, 10:48
In response Angel Girl to her Publication
No need to reply as I have found your most recent updateπŸ™‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
14 January, 11:05
In response Angel Girl to her Publication
I'm so sorry your family is going through this too. Maybe we can be a support to one another? πŸ’ž