2ne FruAa @FruAa
💓💓💓💓🔥❤️
After trying for 50 years, John Fogerty (77) now owns the rights to Creedence clearwater revival's songs, writes the BBC.

This happens as a result of Fogerty having bought a majority share of the rights to the band's catalog from Concord Records.

Fogerty himself marked the happy news on his Twitter account with both cake and confetti.

- This is a big day, one of the biggest in my life. I've been waiting for this day all my life. The best part is that I have my family here with me. We're celebrating because I'm getting my songs back, Fogerty says in the video, before cheering and throwing his hands in the air.

Fogerty was a vocalist, guitarist and songwriter in the iconic band, which he himself helped to form. Now Fogerty can listen to the classics Fortunate Son, Bad Moon Rising and Have You Ever Seen The Rain?, knowing that he even owns the rights.
08:54 AM - Jan 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by FruAa in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
14 January, 09:54
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
Is there something in Q drops on this?
...a long battle ended.
🤔 please be good……….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
14 January, 09:30
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
I love CCR almost too much that if it plays on the radio, I blast it loudly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396