Nada ... @Nada
it’s weird waiting for the Matrix and society to collapse so I can be at peace and help rebuild

strange times
11:25 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
14 January, 11:54
In response Nada ... to his Publication
Indeed!! 👍🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
14 January, 11:52
Strange times indeed! I have this same thought many times a day. Your post is why I love AU! The support of likemindedness that exists here is so reassuring! That reassurance helps to keep the faith…knowing we are doing so collectively

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
13 January, 11:44
My son and I talk about this everyday? Crazy but true

Nada ... @Nada
13 January, 11:48
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
yup

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
13 January, 11:44
My son and I talk about this everyday? Crazy but true

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
13 January, 11:37
keep thinking the same thing ❤️ and feeling this same way