Julie Casey @Trump2023
maybe only 30% are here from my generation it’s been a very long and painful fight for freedom, Believing one day soon we will all receive the Truth and Justice.
10:41 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
14 January, 02:02
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
That assassination changed everything for everyone who was famous during that time. And especially after a knife wielding burglar almost killed George Harrison in his gated mansion. Even The Beatles didn’t know what they really got into after they “sold out”, according to John Lennon. Tavistock.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 January, 12:27
Yoko was a witch from a cabal-connected Japanese banking family.
My opinion is that she targeted John, deceived him, and became his controller. He was easy prey because he was doing drugs, but near the end he was not doing drugs and she could not control him. I think she was behind or at least was "in on" his assassination. He would have exposed the truth about a lot of things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
14 January, 12:19
I fear for what may happen when so many who fought and sacrificed in those
endless wars realize the truth 😢🙏🇺🇲🙏

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
14 January, 12:19
agree, MkU, could have multiple,
zombie robots, leading normal lives until they’re needed. Like a land mine that is just waiting to be triggered with a word or phrase…