Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
No way in hell this is the originally McCarthy!
08:04 PM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 January, 08:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yeah much different

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blu Mason @Bluewillow
13 January, 08:34
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
softer energy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
13 January, 08:28
Thank you! i have been saying this since his voice completely changed and so did his pompous ass personality! He is not McCarthy!

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 January, 08:25
I absolutely agree! I have been watching videos and following him closely. Would love to know the people under the masks.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
13 January, 08:21
a little like Jr…
thought he sounded like justin bateman

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
13 January, 08:21
I only saw him once for a brief moment on an anon short video post, but somethin about this “McCarthy” looks like the Neg48 dude I saw. 🤔 Especially the eyes.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 January, 08:27
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
That was my first thought as well. Not sure who 48 is but my guess would be Patrick.

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
13 January, 08:39
In response Stories & Songs to her Publication
softer energy

michael notsch @wwgq
13 January, 08:16
He does sound a little like Jr.

13 January, 08:20
In response michael notsch to his Publication
Idk if John or Patrick but sure doesn't look like or act like the original.

Ange Love @LoveM
13 January, 08:30
In response michael notsch to his Publication
I thought the same, if I closed my eyes it would be John F Kennedy Jr speaking😉❤️

Maybe I'm dreaming of our better world🌈✨🕊💖💫

connie wright @cowri
13 January, 08:14
Jr

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 January, 08:07
No We are definitely watching a Scripted movie with Congress and what makes a good movie good actors!

13 January, 08:23
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Who captured?

https:// www.reuters.com/article/us...
>>1108831
What makes a good movie?
Q