Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 January, 01:23
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
This is the SAME voice of whoever does the John "punisher" Durham videos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
14 January, 10:57
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I KNEW that voice was familiar...thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
14 January, 12:50
Home comes on in the song as I arrive at your post that is telling me to look down! WOW!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 January, 06:31
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
❤️

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
13 January, 10:17
VIDEO IS 1:19 LONG - MIRROR - 911

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
13 January, 10:16
It has been a wild ride and is going to get wilder!!!!!!!!!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 January, 10:11
Knew McCarthy was working with the white hats, lolol! Can't wait for the Collusion video of the entire GANG!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
13 January, 08:47
Sounds like McAfee.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
13 January, 11:43
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
NICE CATCH.....IT DID SOUND LIKE HIM

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
13 January, 08:14
LFG!
Feel like that moment is approaching when the MSM is goes down for the count...

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
13 January, 08:44
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
no more noise,
no more bullshit.

it reminds me of that scene out of i am legend where he meets the lady and she talks about the benefits of the world being quieter ..

maybe not that dramatic lol .. but you get the idea.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 January, 08:02
🙏And Tucker is confirming this RIGHT NOW!
whohoo

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 January, 10:12
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Please share🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 January, 07:58
🙏