Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
13 January, 10:39
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Always a strategic reason, even when I get tripped up and can't readily see.it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
13 January, 10:36
everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 January, 09:53
Cant have em. this should be enough?

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
13 January, 09:49

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
13 January, 07:49
I am glad, but the people history what happen to it, I started 40 yrs ago at the archives and they are not the same, some have been taking away/erased/lost/sold and that really bothers me!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 January, 10:01
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
🧐 Possibly relocated to Cabal treasure troves like at the Vatican which supposedly already was raided by white hats.