Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 January, 02:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
AKA VK #192

+ how the fook did we miss it for soooo long?!
04:29 PM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 January, 11:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i regret that i was so ignorant about what was really going on in this world. but what i know is that the ones working this Plan, are changing this world and making it safe for the future. my brothers youngest had a baby boy on 1/12 born 11:22am 8lbs 8oz. this is what this war is really about♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 01:50

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 January, 10:24
kim think we were just caught up in our lives, getting an education, job, friends, family, some working hard climbing the ladder, some just surviving♥️my awareness more in health, as the bad effects of GMO, vaxx, flouride, poisons and chemicals, the corrupt FDA, the regular medicine depending on big pharma. clueless otherwise

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
14 January, 12:41
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
very similar in awareness of environmental influences to our health while working to mitigate intake volumes of the bad poisons mentioned above.

removing metal from utility water with water purifier was the best move ever made. Stopped drinking from metal cans. Slowed down a lot of aging things... especially, greying hair as I have very little, so far :o)

got a copper Moonshot thermos on VKs recommendation and have been pleased with rise in energy level with 1 thermos full unrefrigerated H20 per day.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 January, 07:23
also 👇

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
13 January, 05:50

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 January, 04:45
Those of us awake always knew things we not right - but we never knew how to get others to understand. God bless Q, Trump, JFK, WH and so many 🙏