Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Friday...sure sounds like a test of the soul
10:33 AM - Jan 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
13 January, 11:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Nah, no thank you. I'm done with suffering. I don't need to suffer to 'get it.' Jesus Christ came to teach us how to ESCAPE suffering by using the power of our mind to raise our consciousness and ascend.

Done with the business of suffering. All lies from bad religion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
13 January, 11:16
Nah, no thank you. I'm done with suffering. I don't need to suffer to 'get it.' Jesus Christ came to teach us how to ESCAPE suffering by using the power of our mind to raise our consciousness and ascend.

Done with the business of suffering. All lies from bad religion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
13 January, 12:03
He speaks as if he knows something most don't. You can see it in his eyes.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
13 January, 11:48
Sure did, happy Friday, 113 be damned ;)

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
13 January, 11:46
i have learned a lot from his speeches. He is a brilliant man.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
13 January, 11:42
Happy Friday Kim. :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 January, 11:46
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
you, too, ST! :)

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
13 January, 11:29
I must admit, I do like Jordan a lot.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
13 January, 11:22
Lord. Give me Your strength. Amen.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
13 January, 11:20
Happy Friday the 13th Kim + AU Fam ❣️

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
13 January, 11:18
Happy Friday!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
13 January, 11:08
An interesting discussion regarding The CROSS, The Passion and Resurrection.

I humbly consider.... that if we carry Gods' Code in our DNA, we are/can be the living expression of God.

When you listen to Jordan¡s interpretation of the Passion, I see parallels to our experience during these years. Ours defined as more emotional, heart/soul, existential suffering rather than physical torture. Still torture.

"Biblical"
Fascinating...

https://youtu.be/1xRtZybpy...
This Lesson from the Bible will Make You Unstoppable | Franciscan University | EP 252 - YouTube

This episode was recorded on April 4, 2022.I discussed gratitude, faith, and suffering in this conversation at the Franciscan University of Steubenville. How...

Ange Love @LoveM
13 January, 10:48
🌻Good morning Kim❤️

🌈Might not be perfect, but the guidance is heavenly🙏🏻✨❤️🕊😇🎶

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
13 January, 10:44
Discernment is needed to identify what is really of highest good and not disguised ego, the snake can be very seductive.

I love and appreciate Jordan and all he does for humanity!