wht 2.0 @wht
13 January, 01:39
UCC UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE, CANON LAW CORPORATE LAW COMMERCE UK and worldwide - YouTube

UCC is the bible for all business it was derived from the roman or vatican canon law every corporation in the world operates under the uniform commercial cod...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 January, 01:48
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Jorden Maxwell - May he REST in Peace. Part of my RED pill experience, Damn I been at this for a long Fooking time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
13 January, 01:53
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
On the shoulders of giants gone before

Mae Brussell
Orlin Grabbe
Jim Keith
Danny Casolaro

'etc'

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 January, 02:32
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I went for the more Esoteric studies.
David Ike
Philip Schneider
Project Camelot
G Edward Griffin
Texe Marrs
Jim Marrs
Ales Collier
Dr Greer.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 January, 02:45
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
i was just discussing philip sneider but totally went blank on his name...and here it is!! vibes

Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
Funny how that happens. We are all connected. Can't wait until the rest figure that out...
02:54 AM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it