Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 January, 04:21
So what do U all Think? The Name of the first (Movie ever made Name is?>
(ALICE) Guy😳)
I've been BINGE Watching this Channel the last 6 Hrs, Alot of [Dot Connecting] here in this body of work this Guy has done, ill Put some links inHere of some of the most DOT Connecting Episodes 🤯🤔
What has this Hole Thing Been About? The Children RIGHT?/the Eliets/ Robber barons13 Family's/Powerbrokers/Money /Control/Lies/Manipulation/free Masons/Repopulation/Re-set/ Who is the ooo?>odd fellows?
Its All Here In these episodes, Imho
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Cabbage Patch Fairy Lost Film is the first movie ever made / Alice Guy / Incubator Promotion - YouTube

After the Repopulation Postcards and Cabbage Patch video, we received many amazing comments, one of which contained a link to an old movie named The Cabbage ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
12 January, 09:22
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
My grandma. Offical age at death. 83 in 1983. No birth certificate. Adopted twice.

She was probably closer to 100 years old. There were no records of her birth family ever. She’s not even connected to her adoptive family in genealogy records.

I can trace all other sides of the family back to at least the Indian wars. Hers dead ends with her.

Something happened before the turn of the last century. They’ve gone to a lot of trouble to hide it so it can’t be good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
my grandmother also adopted, born the late 1890 s no records can be found supposedly burned in a fire
10:01 PM - Jan 12, 2023
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Boo4Trump_jackisfooked in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
12 January, 10:36
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
Mine hated her first adoptive family. They were KKK and she was ashamed of ever even knowing them. Was afraid people would find out and thinks she was part of it. The second family was very kind and did a lot to help the poor. She remembered going with the mom as she took food to those who didn’t have any.

It reminds me of what they have done with The Lost Boys of Sudan. No records. So they gave them all the same birthday. January 1st. I forget the year. But it’s like their history begins there and there isn’t anything else.

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
13 January, 03:36
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
😔Mine had a very hard life , she was treated poorly by her adopted mother, went on to raise her 4 children during depression by herself . My grandfather died when my dad was 2 he was the youngest. When my Aunt died from childbirth my grandmother was convinced it was something she inherited from her and tried to find out about her real parents to no avail😔 It is very sad to not know where or who you come from. She was a heroine to me though❤️