Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
GQ fake photo shoot legs look familiar.
04:06 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 April, 10:26
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
well Age can change a man but I believe you are correct they keep telling us all will be revealed soon enough people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 February, 10:41
IF that is him (JFkJr) he lost muscle mass in his calves. Feet are bigger then fake biden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 February, 05:28
That would be brilliant

Patriot Birdie @BirdieQ
07 February, 11:00
kids playing with the blonde hair on his legs..oh snap..thats not blonde hair I'm seeing 😁

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
07 February, 10:53
OMG - JFK Jr was my second guess.

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
07 February, 08:11
Get out of here! The insanity is palpable now!

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
07 February, 08:11
In plain sight, right in front....

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
07 February, 08:01
I can't sit still! The suspense is killing me. Beautiful legs! Time to make more popcorn!

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
07 February, 07:53
The hair is NOT blonde.

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
07 February, 06:50
Heard the Pence (JFK Jr) / Kamal debate was another
"undercover and fly".

Ready Pen @ready_pen
07 February, 06:43
Troller for sure if true just like Uncle Don!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
07 February, 05:54
Lawd have MERCY!!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
07 February, 05:35
I have had to change my way of thinking to wrap my mind around so crazy truths of but if this is true this would be mind blowing!

Karyl Raber @AZblondie
07 February, 05:26
Far from proof, but this doesn't rule him out... I originally wanted to just check out the ears - but the nose and profile are similar as well.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
07 February, 08:13
In response Karyl Raber to his Publication
one problem. none of you have shown pucs of an aged jfk jr.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 February, 11:32
In response Karyl Raber to his Publication
that would be Hilarious & poetic justice

Debra Boss @dovegirl
07 February, 05:17
You cant be serious, lol

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
07 February, 04:57
🤣🤣🤣

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 04:54
Is that really in the magazine? Oh my God

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
07 February, 04:38
If so? Joke all times!

Cathy Ross @CathyR
07 February, 04:33
I've listened to Juan O Savin for a long time... every time he says "C'Mon Man" ... that thought crosses my mind.... what if he's behind the double .... OMG... wouldn't that be the icing on the cake??

Having Fits @HavingFits
07 February, 04:36
In response Cathy Ross to her Publication
The pic on the viewersright is not Jaun O Savin its JFK JR.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
07 February, 04:30
If JFK Jr. is playing Joe, I will pee my pants laughing! 🤣😂🤣😂

Karyl Raber @AZblondie
07 February, 05:13
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
You and me both!

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
07 February, 04:28
omg i would fall out. how awesome would that be LOL goodness its getting ummmm 🤔 wild. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
07 February, 04:28
That would be halarious

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
07 February, 04:21
now this would be a riot. 😂

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
07 February, 04:14
i wonder why Joes face looks so old and his arms and legs dont look like they belong on someone his age. It doesnt look right.

Willow My dogo @Willow5
07 February, 04:12
NOTHING shocks me at this point.

Zena Jin @zenalove
07 February, 04:12
No No No what the what now ? 🤯

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
07 February, 04:10
Joe who? 🤔👈😂👍

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
07 February, 04:29
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Juan O Savin

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
07 February, 04:09
so jfk jr is biden?????? maaaan

Donna Martin @Meme17
07 February, 04:08
😳😳😳😳😳